Please also note that pets are NOT allowed on the festival grounds (with the exception of registered service animals).
Avoid construction season and let us take care of the travel!
Drop your car off at @ 1111 Prince of Wales Drive OR at the rear and side parking after 5:00 pm at 1430 Prince of Wales Drive (Passport Canada in the Rideauview Mall) located just down the street. Let our complimentary shuttles courtesy of Allante Airport Transportation drop you off at the front door of GreekFest!
Two shuttles will be continually running between Aug 9-19.
Limited parking is available onsite, but other parking locations in the area will be open for use during the festival.
Shuttle and Parking Locations
- GreekFest: 1315 Prince of Wales Dr.
- Temple Israel: 1301 Prince of Wales Dr. (exceptions: Aug 10 after 6:30 pm and Aug 17 after 6:30 pm)
- SHUTTLE: 1430 Prince of Wales Drive (Rideauview Mall rear & side parking lots after 5:00 pm on weekdays & after 2:00 pm on weekends)
- SHUTTLE: 1111 Prince of Wales Drive (starting at 4:30 p.m.)
- Lexington Street
- Morley Boulevard
- Griffith Way
- Hudson Avenue
- Chandler Avenue
- Wilshire Avenue
- St. John the Baptist Shrine located at 952 Green Valley Crescent
Shuttle parking spaces generously provided by: